Our ServicesServices Accounting for small business is our strength! A successful and growing business is one of the most important paths to financial freedom.
Taxation servicesWith Australian taxation laws constantly changing, you can be sure that our trained accountants are up to date with current legislation, ensuring that we consistently communicate with you whilst moving quickly to implement any structural changes required for effective asset protection and tax minimisation.
Taxation services we offer include:
- Compiling Financials and Tax Returns for Trusts, Companies, Partnerships, Family Businesses and Property Investors
- Tax Planning and Minimisation
- Individual Tax Returns
- Capital Gain Tax returns
- Fringe Benefit Tax
- State Taxes (Including Payroll & Land Tax)
- BAS/ IAS/ STP Lodgements & advice.
- Applications for ABN & TFN
- ATO administration and compliance
- Preparation of and or assistance with preparation of PAYG payment Summaries
- International structuring and tax strategies including advice in conducting business in other jurisdictions .
Audit & Assurance servicesAt Alpha Advisory we view audits not just as a mandatory task, but as a great opportunity to review your business. Our audit team will work closely with you to understand your business and provide an objective view of your business, systems and processes so we can identify any potential issues that you may have and provide relevant advice and recommendations where required.
Audit & Assurance services we offer include:
- Statutory audits for companies and non-profit organisations
- Superannuation fund audits (SMSFs)
- Trust account audits
- Special purpose and assurance engagements
- Fraud prevention strategies and recommendations
- Internal Control System reviews and recommendations
- Due diligence and business acquisitions
- Capital fundraising and investigative accountant’s reports.
- Other Assurance Service
Advisory servicesWe have the experience to provide you with tailored and appropriate advice about your business. We focus on listening to your business goals and then providing a flexible and collaborative approach to ensure we get you the best results. Some of the advisory services below we offer, this list is not exhaustive:
- Establishment of business entities and group structures
- Business start-up and development appraisal
- Business plans, cashflow forecasts and budgets
- Business growth solutions and profit strategies
- Business restructuring and asset protection
- Business valuations and investigations prior to purchase, sale or merger
- Capital fundraising
- Debt management and bank appraisal submissions
- Evaluation of lease, hire-purchase and other finance options
- Evaluation and implementation of IT systems and control procedures
- Management consulting including benchmarking & employee management
- Statutory and management financial reports
- Recruitment and training of finance and accounting personnel
- Preparation of business Information Memorandums and assistance in negotiations for the acquisitions or sale of businesses
- Succession Planning
Superannuation servicesSuperannuation is one of the best ways to accumulate wealth and save for your retirement. A growing number of Australians are choosing to manage their own superannuation through a Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF) as the government encourages Australians to take responsibility for reaching their financial retirement goals. With a SMSF you can build a more secure future by understanding your investment options and managing your investment strategy, reducing tax while obtaining tax benefits and controlling administration costs.
Superannuation services we offer include:
- Facilitating the process to set up a new fund
- Processing transactions through the fund’s bank account/s
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Preparation of annual member statements and trust minutes
- Preparation and lodgement of the income tax and regulatory return
- Preparation and lodgement of Business Activity Statements or Instalment Activity Statements as required
- Liaising with the auditor to arrange the audit of the annual financial statements
- Arranging for pension payments to be made on a regular basis
- Assisting clients to develop and implement pre and post retirement planning strategies within their SMSF
- Facilitating the process of winding up an existing fund
Bookkeeping servicesBookkeeping is the process of recording a company’s financial transactions and represents a good foundation for all future accounting processes. Our bookkeepers work closely with accountants to provide clients with an efficient and accurate bookkeeping services. Doing data entry is a tedious job, our team can take burden from your shoulders to let you focus on building your business. Bookkeeping services we offer include:
- Maintenance of accounting records including general ledger, payroll, debtors and creditors
- Recording of transactions, account reconciliations and timely reports
- Maintenance of fixed asset registers and depreciation calculations
- Maintenance of client investment portfolios for Capital Gains Tax requirements
- Assistance, problem-solving, training and guidance in accounting/bookkeeping packages including MYOB, QuickBooks, Xero and Cashflow Manager.